CLI Monthly Presentations
CLI monthly presentation provide an opportunity for members to share their experience and expertise in concise 20-minute presentations. Each event includes an introduction by CLI’s emcee Brad Weaber, a Q&A session, trivia, and giveaways.
Keys to a Successful Digital Presentation
- Innovative ideas with actionable takeaways: Attendees want to leave your session with actionable takeaways. Research shows that the most highly ranked sessions are the ones that help attendees take new ideas back to their teams.
- Try to answer: What was your challenge? What did you do? How did it work? How can my brand do it too?
- Real-world walkthrough: CLIX Presentations are best when presenters provide concrete examples of an actual process. Provide tools’ names and dashboard screenshots, outline ideal meeting cadences, and show results.
- The future now: Talk about important future trends that community professionals need to consider and work on now.
- Visual aids: Increase audience engagement, boost understanding of your content, ignite an emotional response, and better convey your experience. To assist you in developing your presentation, we have created an example template for you to copy and edit as needed. Of course, nothing takes the place of preparation.
Tip: Brevity. Explain your idea in as few words as possible. Discuss your most important points first. We recommend no more than ten slides.
Who will you be speaking to?
The CLI audience includes community professionals from large companies, SMBs, startups, and solo membership networks. You will be speaking to a wide diversity of tech, gaming, educator, or employee community managers.
Join CLI today
Start connecting with community professionals from your industry and beyond!